Our team includes four Development Support Managers, whose role is to help develop skills within individuals and organisations and strengthen the overall International Development sector in Wales. We do this through:
- Proactive outreach to groups engaged in project activities
- One-to-one guidance sessions on individual projects on all aspects of the project management cycle
- An annual mentorship scheme for 2-5 different size organisations doing flagship work
- shared learning events to encourage peer learning and demonstration of best practice
- Training sessions on issues relevant to small scale, volunteer lead groups
We build strong ongoing relationships with individuals and groups, including health links, small charities and Fair Trade town groups.
To get in touch with the Development Support team, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in touch to assist.