Your video(s) should be no more than five minutes and include a person from each partnership speaking directly to the camera, meeting the following criteria:
- Introduce yourself and the award category you are applying for (Partnership Award, Sustainability Award, or Individual Volunteer Award)
- Why is your partnership and joint working equitable? Give an example of how decisions are made
- Talk about the award category you have chosen. Why is your work a good example of that category?
Promotional videos will not be considered.
Please note: If sending a video application, you may need to share it via a third-party cloud platform e.g. Google Drive, OneDrive, WeTransfer.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Application (either form or video)
- Within the body of the email include:
- Your name, phone number, organisation, your role within the organisation
- Your partner organisation’s name, named person, their role within the organisation, and contact information.
You must be either a partnership between an organisation in Wales and an organisation in Africa and/or a Wales-based Fairtrade group.
If you are part of a partnership you must have been working together for more than 12 months and the application form must be submitted as a joint application.
Eligible organisations can be one of the below:
- Registered charity
- Non-governmental organisation
- Constituted group
- Community-based organisation
- Educational institution
- Religious institution
- Social enterprise
- Community interest company
- Fairtrade group
We do not recognise individuals working alone under this award; they must be connected to a partnership.
Awards will be given for the winning partnership under each category. This will include:
- Endorsement of your work by Hub Cymru Africa
- A digital award badge that you can add to your website and social media
- A Fairtrade hamper
- A place on the panel at the Global Solidarity Summit on 23rd May to raise the profile of your partnership
Awards Case Studies
Should you and your partner be successful, we would like to create a case study to share your work. By submitting an application form, you agree to take part in a case study under the theme of the award(s).
If you are unsure if your partnership or either organisation are eligible, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions on how we will work with you to develop a case study, contact email@example.com.