“Nothing about us, without us” – Michael Masutha & William Rowland
This online event will discuss removing barriers to persons with disability, dismantle social perceptions about them and promote a positive and healthier understanding. Inclusion and celebration is at the heart of this online event.
This event will host speakers from the community of persons with disabilities who will share their expert views and lived experiences as we explore the topic in the contexts of Wales and Africa.
This 90 minute session will be an opportunity to:
• hear about the significance of celebrating persons with disabilities
• receive practical tips for organisations and charities working in global solidarity and international development to promote inclusion
• hear about the importance of attitudes and ways to break down exclusion
• share knowledge and,
• learn and strengthen disability awareness.
During the session we will be hearing from three incredible speakers who represent the community:
• Collins Losu from Ghana
• Paul Lindoewood from Wales and,
• Sam Mwiti from Kenya.